Registration of companies
“BURO” provides its customers with consultations for choosing the best form of business:
- self-employed person;
- sole trader;
- association, foundation;
- limited liability company.
SIA BURO provides assistance in incorporating the company and registering it with the Enterprise Register and the State Revenue Service, in selecting the bank and opening a bank account, and in registering the user in the Electronic Declaration System (EDS).
What is required for one person to incorporate a LLC?
- passport of the founder of the LLC;
- a name of the LLC that is not already registered with the Enterprise Register;
- Founding Decision;
- Articles of Association;
- Notice of Registered Address;
- Application on Form 4;
- Statement from a bank on the opening of a temporary account and the payment of the fixed capital;
- Originals of receipts or payment orders on the payment of state duties and for publications;
If required, cooperation partners are called in to solve particular matters.